Thursday, February 18, 2010

Pump it.... out?

To Do 2/9/10
- Go to Sams
- Scan lymph images
- Brush the buddies teeth
- Avoid people asking dumb pregnancy questions...

Over the course of being pregnant, I have been asked a lot of really dumb, awkward questions. I am now around 31 weeks and since I am the size of a small whale at this point, you can definitely tell I am pregnant and the questions just get stranger. The other day when asked for the 10th time if I was expecting, I replied, "No, I just am growing a very large abdominal tumor." I think the most weird/awkward thing so far was when a woman that I see in the halls at work occasionally came up to me and said, "Are you going to breast feed?" - no, hi, how are you... let's get right to the point - A little shocked by this coming from a person who I don't even know there name, I nod a yes and then she asks, "I have a pump at home if you want to buy it." ewwww!!! - first of all, this is a really private thing, and no, strange, crazy lady - I do not want to buy your pump from you - this is what Craig's List is for! Who goes up to someone and just starts talking about breast pumps?!?! People - let's just stick w/ the safe questions when talking to pregnant ladies, when are you due? and do you know if you're having a girl or a boy?


No comments:

Post a Comment