Monday, March 8, 2010

Big Baby...

To Do 3/8/10
- Work on figures for lymph atlas
- Take down breeder fish
- Go over schedule for the week
- Make a list of pediatrician questions (our first interview is tomorrow!)
- Read 34 week e-mail (I can't believe that she could be here 3 - 6 weeks from now!!! - notice that I am not even going to think about here coming any later than 6 weeks from now)
- Try to figure out a way to ignore people who are saying how big my baby is going to be!!!

This morning when I went down to get my small, not very helpful, sad, daily dose of caffeine (just one diet coke) the lady at the counter, was like - WHOA!!! When are you due??? - I told her... and then she said - WOW, you are going to have a really big baby!!! :( hmmm... not exactly the thing I am hoping to hear. I have noticed that my baby seems very big already and sometimes I swear there are two babies in there b/c I am getting kicks at very different sides of my very large belly! (rest assured Adam - we have had 4 ultrasounds - there is only one baby!) (each time I say something like that, Adam gets really tense... I wonder why :) ). For now I am going to listen to my "Birth Affirmations" from class that tell me my baby is a perfect size for my body and other nice things about myself and my baby - I am really liking this CD! I might be slightly over concerned about this b/c my midwife did tell me to try not to grow a toddler....



No comments:

Post a Comment