Monday, March 15, 2010

Cooked...

To Do 3/15/10
- Work on compiling figures for lymphatic atlas
- Start on ppts for next weeks committee meeting and vascular presentation
- Finish Birth Plan
- Go to Dr. appt
- Figure out how to deal w/ being pregnant for possibly 5 or 6 more weeks...

Today I woke up and I just felt so done! I hope that what they say is true about Mother's intuition, b/c I really feel like little Avery will come in 2 or 3 more weeks - hopefully it is not just wishful thinking. My stomach now sits on my legs (see pic) - not a very attractive look and it is getting really hard for me to get around. Hopefully she is feeling as cooked as I am and will make a slightly early appearance :)


In the mean time, I would really like to get my first paper together for submission. I am working on an atlas for zebrafish lymphatic development and the pics are turning out beautifully! Here is a pic of a 3dpf zebrafish injected w/ 2um red beads. The green color marks all vessels. (ps - the images look better not being saved and loaded this way - but this gives a picture of the overall idea)

1 comment:

  1. I hope for your sake that you deliver Avery early. But if that happens, I'll lose $1.00.

    ReplyDelete