Wednesday, March 31, 2010

New Car???

To Do 3/31/10
- Submit "Head Shot" for cover contest - see image below
- Journal Club
- Finish figures and insert into atlas paper
- Work on "free" book and go to "free" small group
- Think about getting a bigger car...

First of all, I must say this is my fault. I was sitting in the Mazda waiting room during a service appointment and decided to go through the show room... Now, I have always been an advocate for small cars that are fast, turn easily, and get great gas millage - I have NEVER wanted a big car and thought I never would... Then I tried to put my jogger w/ its wonderful 20in wheels into my Mazda 3 trunk - not good! So, we are now looking for a bigger car for our expanding family (read - all of Avery's things). Here are some of the cars we are looking at:


One step from a mini van, but not quite ready to go down that road - the Mazda 5


The one we really like - such a smooth ride! - but kind of pricey, The Mazda CX-9


And the one Adam is secretly (or not so secretly) in love w/ - The Toyota Sienna... Nesting syndrome Adam? - I think so!


And here is just the head shot I am submitting for the cover contest! - a long shot, but it would be awesome to win!!!

1 comment:

  1. I love lists too, but I only write them down and then I forget to do half of the stuff.
    What an amazing picture of the zebrafish!!!! I would vote for you to win the contest!!!!

    ReplyDelete